Friday, September 20, 2013

Is Noah from the Notebook every girl's dream guy?



 
           

Everybody probably have seen the movie or read the book by Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook, or at least the girls.  Noah, the muscular, dreamy guy relentlessly asks Ally to go on a date with him and will not take no for an answer, but Ally eventually said yes and ends up in love with him.  Ryan Gosling the guy that plays Noah captured so many American’s hearts of being the perfect dream guy in the movie.  He wrote 365 letters to Ally while she was away, built the white house for her while she was with another guy, read to her every day when she had Dementia, and most importantly he never stopped loving her.  Noah’s actions captivated so many Americans, and also simply because the movie had a good story plot.  I mean who wouldn't fall in love with a guy that is so committed to you?

            Every girl that has seen the Notebook is probably in love with Noah, because of his charm, personality, and he knows how to love a girl.  I truly think that Noah is America’s sweetheart and America’s dream guy.  I mean if I was a girl and I had a guy that treated me like that, I would fall head over heels in love with him.   When I found out that Duke was Noah I was surprised, I was surprised that for seven years he read to Ally every single day hoping Ally would regain her memory or would remember something.  His undying and unconditional love for Ally really brought the audience’s attention, and I think that’s why Noah is every girl’s perfect dream guy.  Noah never gave up hope on Ally when she couldn’t remember anything, but was patience and calm with her.  When Ally did regain some of that memory he cherished that moment, and made it special.  His dedication to Ally was what made the audience love him.

            Nicholas Sparks, the author of The Notebook was inspired by his wife’s grandparent’s life, so he sought out to write a book about it.  Most of Nicholas’ Sparks books have the theme of love, and most were inspired by his life or his families.  I feel like he does a wonderful job writing his books.  The story line is clear and understandable that doesn’t leave you wondering, what the heck did I just read?  But rather it makes you want to read more of his books until the end.  I have read almost all of his books, and they are good.  His books to me are like a drug, I have to finish reading the entire book before I can do anything else.

            To me, Noah is the sweetest guy that any girl would fall in love with.  In the story you can see how much he loves Ally.  I would have to say, Noah is every girl’s dream guy.

           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment